Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tick Tock

Hello peoples!

Yes, I realize I am WAY behind with my blogs. I want a blog for every day, for special children, for important posts, all the photos I can upload, and I have some major jet lag! I feel like there is such an urgency to everything! People have to know how precious each child is and how desperately they need to come home! I want to tell all about the trip. But I would also like to feel awake when I'm supposed to. Not at 2 in the morning.

So yeah, this will probably be another short blog, sorry about that. But jet lag has just been tearing me up. My day is sooooooo off. I drag myself through the day and am alert at midnight. And all day all I can think about are my kids. Right now it's about 3:30 in the morning they should all be asleep. Wonder how feeding time went? How's our sweet older boy (mom's dance partner) doing? Is he crying like the nannies said he does when a group leaves? Does he know that he's too old? That China won't let him be adopted at 16 or 17? Barely a year younger than me, but his life is a closed door. Yet mine is and open book. A world of possibilities. And he's trapped and without a family. It breaks my heart being away from these kids. I just want to see them all have families. There is anywhere from 180-200 kids at the orphanage. Guess how many are adopted a year?

75?

No

50?

No

30?

No

25?

No

20?

No

15

Only 15 kids a year…

Who could ever choose just 15 of those precious angels? I would bring them all home in a heartbeat. Tomorrow I'm going to try to get a few more posts up. Because every day is one more day that these kids don't have families.

That's my view!

No comments:

Post a Comment