Saturday, March 6, 2021

Favorite Things: Vanity Chair

This will likely be an ongoing series. Every now and then I come across an item that is just so useful or cool and I can't help but share it with others. 

Today's item: a vanity chair

If you have a makeup space in your bathroom with a hardwood floor, a rolling stool is the way to go. I have a backless rolling stool. The advantage of this is the ability to quickly get around. My vanity is kind of in the middle of the bathroom. If I roll to the left I can reach the sink and if I go to the right I can grab my washcloth. It makes it really easy to do my skincare routine.

Not a groundbreaking discovery but still something I felt was worth sharing. It helps with the flow of my routine and just adds a little bit of fun by getting to roll around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment